Having a food allergy or intolerance means that more often than not you are making your own food from scratch. This simple dessert took minutes to make and is really easy.
- Crush biscuits with a rolling pin either in a plastic bag or large container
- Melt some Pure Sunflower spread in a saucepan or microwaveable bowl
- Add the Pure to the biscuit crumbs and mix thoroughly
- Place in dessert bowls and chill in the fridge for 20 mins
- Top with CoYo (see previous post) and topping of your choice, in this case Moo Free Buttons
The proportions and ingredients used make this a very versatile dessert for all ages, diets and budgets. It also looks very pretty for very little effort.