- 2 haddock fillets
- 2 onions
- 2 peppers
- 2 handfuls cherry tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tbsp GARLIC mayo (OR mix garlic paste with mayo)
- 2 tbsp parmesan
- 100g grated breadcrumbs
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh parsley and/or basil
- lemon juice from half a lemon
- salt and pepper
- extra vegetables to serve with. we used potatoes, asparagus and peas
- extra cheese to top or vegan alternative
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees
- Chop the tomatoes in half. cut the peppers and onions into similar sized chunks as the tomatoes
- Place all the chopped vegetables on an oven proof dish
- Place the fish fillets on top of the vegetables. spoon the garlic mayo over the fish fillets, to cover.
- In a bowl, mix the breadcrumbs, parmesan, herbs, lemon, salt and pepper. combine together and pat on top of the fish to form the 'crust'
- Drizzle with olive oil
- Cook for 20-25 minutes until the fish is cooked and the vegetables are soft. optional: 5 minutes before they are ready, grate some extra cheese over the top of the crust.
- Serve with potatoes and any other vegetables you like!
- Dish up and enjoy!
Check out more of Rhianne's delicious recipes at: