(45 mins chilling time)
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1/4 cup of alternative milk (I used coconut)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 3/4 cup gluten free flour
- 1/4 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking soda80 grams vegan 'milk' chocolate (I recommend 'Nomo' chocolate)
- 80 grams dark chocolate (around 50%)
- Combine the sugars, salt and coconut oil in a large bowl.
- Add in the milk and vanilla essence and whisk until smooth - no brown sugar lumps!
- Sift in the gluten free flour, xanthan gum, and baking soda, and fold until you have a smooth cookie dough.
- Chop up the chocolates into chunks (size up to you)
- Cover the dough and chill in the fridge for 45 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 180° celsius on bake.
- Once the dough is chilled, scoop a spoonful of dough and lightly roll it into a circle with your hands, then place on a lined baking tray and slightly flatten. Don't overcrowd the tray - they will spread! I bake about 6 at a time.
- Bake for about 10 minutes, or until they are golden.
- Try not to eat them all at once!
Check out more of Morgan's delicious recipes at: