Takes: 35 minutes
For the meatballs
- 400 grams meatless mince (I use Meatless Farm co.)
- 1/2 brown onion (finely diced)
- 3 cloves of garlic (diced or minced)
- 3 Tbsp of Sriracha sauceSalt and Pepper
N.B. if you would like to make with with real mince, add an egg to the mixture and half a cup of breadcrumbs - it will help hold the meatball together.
For the glaze
- 1/2 cup of apricot jam
- 1/4 cup of gluten free soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp of sriracha
- Combine the mince, onion, garlic and sriracha in a bowl and season generously.
- Mix together with your hands, roll into balls.
- Place on a baking tray and place into oven at 180° celcius on bake.
- Cook for 20 minutes.
- While the meat(less)balls are cooking, make the glaze by combining the apricot jam, gluten free soy sauce, and sriracha. Mix until combined.
- After 20 minutes, take the meat(less)balls out and spread the glaze over them
- Return to oven for 5-10 minutes.
- Serve with whatever you like. Goes well with rice and greens
Check out more of Morgan's delicious recipes at: